The boat is enclosed with side opening windows and outside access to stern and bow. It can get pretty cold depending on the day. Warm clothing, hat, gloves and thermal underwear are recommended during the winter. The boat is equipped with body length sea jackets which are both wind and water-proof.
Ginger tablets are provided for those who may suffer from motion sickness.
Food and water will be provided on the boat.
Your luggage will also be transported with you on the boat.
There will be opportunities to take photographs of spectacular cliff faces and rock formations, wild waves crashing against rocks, blowholes, and sea-life such as dolphins and seals. We recommend the following equipment for taking photos on the boat:
- a wide angle lens, and a telephoto lens, OR
- a zoom lens with a wide range so you can take both wide shots and zoom shots without changing lens
- polarizing filter for managing ocean water glare
- lens wipes to wipe away any ocean spray from your lens
- a water protection cover to keep your camera dry in case there is excessive ocean spray. A simple plastic bag cover made from a zip lock bag and elastic band is sufficient.